Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PSD CS File Format Documentation -...

Hi,



I'm trying to find the PSD file format documentation that details the byte order of PSD files for Photoshop CS1,2 and 3.



I'm trying to write a PhP parser to modify Text Strings within Text Layers of a PSD file.

This bit i can manage, I can find the layer, and find the text string i want to change, but changing it renders the PSD file unopenable, i assume because somewhere there is a block detailing the byte length of the Text String within the Text Layer??



So i'm trying to figure out where this is in the layer, and if anything else needs changing when i change the Text String within the text layer.



Is this actually possible as well, or am i wasting my time because it is compressed into the image data aswell?



Any info would help.

Thanks
PSD CS File Format Documentation -...
Hi Simon,



If you're interested in a script that does what you're trying to do, then contact me by email and I'll provide you some further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment