Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SDK makes me to call the feature of...

Dear sir,



#I'm sorry for my poor English

#and the lack of my knowledge about Photoshop SDK.



I use Photoshop CS2 on WindowsXP.



As you know, we can start Photoshop with cmd.exe like a following:



C:\%26gt;C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Photoshop.exe



First, I would like to know whether it is possible to

apply one 'Filter' like a 'AddNoise' without starting Photoshop or not.

For example:



C:\%26gt;C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Photoshop.exe -from a.tif -to b.tif -filter addNoise



(*)a.tif is source image, b.tif is destinate image.



I beleive that it is NOT possible...



Next, I would like to know whether Photoshop SDK dose make me to execute

the feature of Photoshop from other application or not.

Ohter application is my custom software programmed by C++.

i.e. I would like to call the feature of Photoshop as library function

without starting Photoshop.



JavaScript Object makes me to execute the feature of Photoshop,

but I need to start Photoshop.exe for this.



I would be happy if someone tell me any informations about it.



Again, I'm sorry for the lack of my knowledge about Photoshop SDK

from the bottom of my heart.



Best regards,



--katsu
SDK makes me to call the feature of...
Katsu,



Photoshop can be used this way using automation. The automation SDK is

included on the Photoshop cs2 CD.
SDK makes me to call the feature of...
Photoshop will always need to run. It always does the work. So you

might like to think of your question in a different way: can I have

Photoshop do the work without seeing anything on screen? I don't have

an answer for you.



Aandi Inston

Curvemeister,



Thank you very much for your reply.

I didn't know well the Photoshop's automation.

So, your infomation is very helpful for me.

Again, thank you very much.



Aandi Inston,



Yes, my question is:



can I have Photoshop do the work without seeing anything on screen?



Now, I download Photoshop's SDK and read the manual pdf of

Photoshop API and Automation.

Though I'm not sure, I guess that I can do so. :)



Again, thank you very much for your kindness.



Best regards,



--katsu

Aandi Inston,



About my question,



%26gt;can I have Photoshop do the work without seeing anything on screen?



After I have read SDK documentations,

I find that I can NOT do so...

Instead of it, I guess that Photoshop can be hidden to task bar.



Anyway, thank you very much for your infomation.



--katsu

No comments:

Post a Comment